Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove firefighters cut teenager free from high chair
A teenager had to be cut free from a high chair by firefighters.
Crews were called to a property in Goldstone Villas, Hove at about 11.45pm last night to release the 19-year-old female.
The rescue took about 15 minutes.
A spokeswoman for East Sussex Fire and Rescue said: “You would have thought she would know better at that age.”
Do you know the girl? What's the strangest place you've ever got stuck? Call The Argus on 01273 544527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brighton and Hove Albion players on trial for sex assault - day eleven
- Texan cheerleaders' Brighton treat
- A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Lose your head at Brighton Fringe - literally
- Sussex hospital gets blood recycling technology