Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man charged with Hastings assault
10:50am Monday 18th March 2013 in News
A civil engineer is to appear in court over an attack that left a man in a coma.
Daniel Lawson, from Salisbury Road in St Leonards, has been charged with assaulting Hastings man George Gardiner.
Mr Gardiner, 27, was found lying unconscious near the Hastings Adventure and Crazy Golf complex on the A259 Seafront Road at around 6.30am on March 10 and remains in hospital in a medically induced coma.
Lawson, 31, was also charged with growing cannabis following a search of his home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- "I didn't want those things to happen to me" - Albion sex trial nears end
- Sussex MP fails in bid to change gay marriage legislation in Parliament
- Hundreds of women raise thousands for hospice in midnight walk
- 'Enormous cracks' in medieval church in Lewes
- Sussex Police DNA rates criticised