Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Nurse may be struck off
7:40am Tuesday 19th March 2013 in News
A nurse who was involved in fraud could be struck off.
Eirene Bakre-Efemini will next month face a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing accused of misconduct.
The nurse was convicted of making or supplying articles for use in fraud at Lewes Crown Court in 2008.
She was given a three-year suspended prison sentence and was ordered to do 200 hours of community service and to pay £190 costs.
Bakre-Efemini was previously convicted of theft in 2000 but the Nursing and Midwifery Council said she had not told bosses about either crime.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police release pictures of brothers wanted in connection with Hove shooting
- Albion sex trial jury sent out to consider verdict
- Star’s support stuns actors
- Fears for Hove letting firm following sudden closure
- Record number of women enter Brighton Marathon