A child got his hand stuck in a wood carving.
He had to be freed by firefighters following the incident at about 6.50pm on Monday.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said it was not known how the incident occurred in Highgate Road, Forest Row.
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Woman jailed after crashing repeatedly while more than five times over drink-drive limit