Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove charity box theft– woman charged
9:50am Tuesday 19th March 2013 in News
A woman has been arrested in connection with the theft of a charity box from a convenience shop.
Sarah Sleigh, of Cambridge Road, Hove, has been arrested and charged with theft and will appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday April 4.
The 46-year-old is accused of stealing the charity box from Brunswick Food and Wine shop in Western Road, Hove, on March 4.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans