Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Missing ring appeal in central Brighton
7:40am Wednesday 20th March 2013 in News
A bride to be is looking for her lost engagement ring.
Philippa Homan is due to get married in less than two months, but is devastated that she has lost the ring her fiancé Robert Silverton proposed with.
Miss Homan believes the ring may have dropped from her finger when she removed her gloves in Queens Park in the snow early last week.
She said: “I never ever take it off. I am absolutely devastated. It was the actual ring my fiancé proposed to me with at the top of a volcano so it has enormous sentimental value.
“It could’ve been lost in Queen’s Park, or anywhere along the route from St James’s Street to New England House via the North Laine.”
If anyone thinks they have seen the ring please call Miss human on 01273 693907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A reward is offered.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising
- Children in Brighton get new toys thanks to The Argus Appeal