Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Your Interview: submit your questions for Dr Death
The subject of this week’s Your Interview is Dr Michael Irwin, aka Dr Death.
The 82-year-old hit the headlines once again on Monday when it was announced that he is setting up a group to discuss end of life care and rational suicide.
Called “Diealouge”, the group will help members with advice on euthanasia, end of life care and will writing.
In 2011 the retired GP accompanied an 84-year-old to a Swiss clinic to end her life.
He claims that rational suicide needs to be discussed and made an option for the elderly.
Critics say his campaigning is dangerous.
Do you have a question for Dr Death?
Call 01273 544536, email email@example.com or post below this story.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift