The ArgusCouple go full circle and renew their vows on Brighton Wheel (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Couple go full circle and renew their vows on Brighton Wheel

The Argus: Couple go full circle and renew their vows on Brighton Wheel Couple go full circle and renew their vows on Brighton Wheel

A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.

Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.

Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.

Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.

The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.

Comments (4)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:29pm Thu 4 Apr 13

Hoarder12345444 says...

How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.
How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that. Hoarder12345444
  • Score: 0

5:59pm Thu 4 Apr 13

Plunge says...

Hoarder12345444 wrote:
How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.
What did she say?
[quote][p][bold]Hoarder12345444[/bold] wrote: How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.[/p][/quote]What did she say? Plunge
  • Score: 0

12:02am Fri 5 Apr 13

mimseycal says...

Plunge wrote:
Hoarder12345444 wrote:
How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.
What did she say?
Hoarder12345444 did say fiance didn't he?
[quote][p][bold]Plunge[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hoarder12345444[/bold] wrote: How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.[/p][/quote]What did she say?[/p][/quote]Hoarder12345444 did say fiance didn't he? mimseycal
  • Score: 0

4:11pm Fri 5 Apr 13

Hovite says...

mimseycal wrote:
Plunge wrote:
Hoarder12345444 wrote:
How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.
What did she say?
Hoarder12345444 did say fiance didn't he?
funny
[quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Plunge[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hoarder12345444[/bold] wrote: How lovely! I proposed to my fiance on that.[/p][/quote]What did she say?[/p][/quote]Hoarder12345444 did say fiance didn't he?[/p][/quote]funny Hovite
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree