A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.
Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.
Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.
Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.
The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.
- Negative comments over PCSO's "pen gate" interview unfair says top cop
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Concern for missing 12-year-old Luke Rolls
- Concern raised for 20-year-old who has gone missing