A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.
Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.
Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.
Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.
The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.
- From the beat to the pulpit: Controversial policeman will be welcomed to new parish job
- Latest figures show dementia is still on the rise
- Rizzle Kicks musician debuts in new TV drama
- Fast Show star visits high school
- Former Whitehawk footballer will face trial next year over match fixing charges