A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.
Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.
Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.
Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.
The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.
- Southern strike action politically motivated, claims rail minister
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Woman jailed after her lies led to innocent man spending five months behind bars
- Southern Railway announce implementation of new emergency timetable
- Council pay £36,000 to hush i360 details