A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.
Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.
Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.
Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.
The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Delays and cancellations on the buses expected until the early evening in Brighton and Hove