A couple have renewed their wedding vows on Brighton Wheel a decade after their special day.
Paul and Fay Sansom renewed their vows at the seaside attraction in the presence of nine-year-old Ben and seven-year-old daughter Zara this week.
Following the special ceremony conducted by celebrant River Jones, which was timed to coincide with the revolutions of the wheel, the family headed off to celebrate with tea at the Grand.
Brighton-based celebrant River Jones is also soon set to conduct a handfasting ceremony, or Pagan wedding ritual, with Bevendean couple Brigitta Richards and Matt Clay.
The pair became engaged after Mr Clay proposed on the wheel.
- QUITTING: Unfaithful bishop must move out of the Diocese-owned £1m house
- CAR FREE: Busy Brighton shopping street could be next to be pedestrianised
- CHAOS: Hospital declares major incident after IT system crashes
- REMEMBERING: Cause set up in memory of opera singer Robert
- A TRIP OF A LIFETIME: Postcard’s amazing journey to Everest