The driver of a car involved in a two-car crash on Christmas Day last year has been charged with driving without due care.
At around 10pm on December 25, police were called to a car crash in Montpelier Place, Brighton, involving a Mercedes Vito taxi and a Citroen C4.
The taxi mounted the pavement and collided with a 26-year-old woman, causing her serious injury.
Now the driver of the Citreon, 67-year-old Roger Martyn of Mill Close, Heathfield, will appear at Brighton Magistrates Court on April 25 charged with driving without due care.
- Brighton bus driver had no idea he had hit pedestrian
- Lido restoration plans wins £2.3m cash boost
- Doctor charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old patient
- Officials back flats at perfume factory
- Drink driving pensioner banned from road for eighth time