The driver of a car involved in a two-car crash on Christmas Day last year has been charged with driving without due care.
At around 10pm on December 25, police were called to a car crash in Montpelier Place, Brighton, involving a Mercedes Vito taxi and a Citroen C4.
The taxi mounted the pavement and collided with a 26-year-old woman, causing her serious injury.
Now the driver of the Citreon, 67-year-old Roger Martyn of Mill Close, Heathfield, will appear at Brighton Magistrates Court on April 25 charged with driving without due care.
- Third day of delays for commuters following signalling problem
- After three crashes in five minutes, new £600k cycle lane branded a ‘death trap’
- Mother pays tribute to son, 22, killed in Handcross crash which also claimed the life of 21-year-old friend
- MPs call for train companies to take action over frequent delays and disruption to services on Brighton main line
- Woman cut free from her car after crashing into bushes