Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Christmas Day car crash driver to appear in court in Brighton
7:00pm Tuesday 9th April 2013 in News
The driver of a car involved in a two-car crash on Christmas Day last year has been charged with driving without due care.
At around 10pm on December 25, police were called to a car crash in Montpelier Place, Brighton, involving a Mercedes Vito taxi and a Citroen C4.
The taxi mounted the pavement and collided with a 26-year-old woman, causing her serious injury.
Now the driver of the Citreon, 67-year-old Roger Martyn of Mill Close, Heathfield, will appear at Brighton Magistrates Court on April 25 charged with driving without due care.
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
- Police defend tactics at anti-fracking protest after MP criticism
- Union’s plea to help save 125 job cuts
- ‘Eyesore’ tower to be revamped in multi-million pound plan
- Taking home Miss Sussex title