The driver of a car involved in a two-car crash on Christmas Day last year has been charged with driving without due care.
At around 10pm on December 25, police were called to a car crash in Montpelier Place, Brighton, involving a Mercedes Vito taxi and a Citroen C4.
The taxi mounted the pavement and collided with a 26-year-old woman, causing her serious injury.
Now the driver of the Citreon, 67-year-old Roger Martyn of Mill Close, Heathfield, will appear at Brighton Magistrates Court on April 25 charged with driving without due care.
- A bit of Bondi to Brighton? Plans revealed for new £3 million swimming and leisure hotspot
- Nationalist march in Brighton postponed as EDL switch attention to Oxford after sex abuse scandal
- Brighton woman was so drunk behind the wheel she swerved across the A27 at just 30mph
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Missing man's car is found at Beachy Head