The driver of a car involved in a two-car crash on Christmas Day last year has been charged with driving without due care.
At around 10pm on December 25, police were called to a car crash in Montpelier Place, Brighton, involving a Mercedes Vito taxi and a Citroen C4.
The taxi mounted the pavement and collided with a 26-year-old woman, causing her serious injury.
Now the driver of the Citreon, 67-year-old Roger Martyn of Mill Close, Heathfield, will appear at Brighton Magistrates Court on April 25 charged with driving without due care.
- UPDATE: Rooftop man charged with assault, wasting police time and failing to return on bail
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Hundreds queue for new iPhone 6 outside Churchill Square in Brighton
- Parents back new parking crackdown near schools
- Concern grows for missing 55-year-old