Tickets have gone on sale for the highly anticipated play-off semi-final away leg against Crystal Palace.
Fans with 1,260 loyalty points or more can now purchase a ticket online for the game on Friday.
From 10am on Monday, they can also buy them through the ticketline.
Fans with 1,150 loyalty points or more can buy their ticket online from 1pm on Monday and through the ticketline from 9.30am on Tuesday.
Tickets cannot be bought from the stadium or Queens Road ticket office.
There are tight restrictions on the purchasing of the tickets for the away game at Selhurst Park which all members are advised to read.
1. You must be a season ticket holder to purchase a ticket and only one ticket will be available per season ticket holder.
2. Your details and seat number will be made available to Crystal Palace FC, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police.
3. The ticket may only be used by the purchaser.
4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.
5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.
6. Failure to produce the ticket and an identity document for examination will result in refusal of entry to the match and any future matches this season.
7. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found to have handed over or sold a ticket to any other person.
8. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found in possession of a ticket issued to another person.
Sussex Police have distanced themselves from the edict, saying they were not involved in the decision to bring in the restirctions.
The decision was made between the two clubs and the Metropolitan Police who are in charge of the operation for the game in Croydon.
Have you bought your ticket? Are you worried about the tight rules? Let us know by using the comment feature below.
- Three masked men burst into student house, threaten them and steal their laptops, phones and money
- UPDATE: Squat stabbings - suspects released on bail
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- Builder still in critical condition after 20 ft fall from Stanmer Park building site
- 01273 customers ready for the dialling code shake-up