Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man attacked while riding dodgems at Brighton Marina
8:00am Saturday 1st June 2013 in News
A man was assaulted while riding on the dodgems with his family at Brighton Marina.
The 32-year-old victim broke his ankle in the attack, which happened at about 2.30pm.
He told police officers he was about to get out of his dodgem he was head-butted by another man, causing him to fall backwards and break his ankle.
The attacker was with a younger woman, two small children and an older woman who is alleged to have pushed the victim in the chest.
They then all walked off eastbound towards the restaurants at Marina Village.
The man who is alleged to have assaulted the victim is described as being of Asian ethnicity, 30-35, 5' 7" to 5' 8" of slim build and was clean shaven with short black hair.
Anyone with information contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting 767 of March 3 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.