Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Antique clock stolen from Chichester home
1:19pm Monday 10th June 2013 in News
An 18th century antique clock was stolen in a burglary.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Old Broyle Road, Chichester, between 9am and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The Seven Oaks antique clock, dates from about 1770, is in a black wooden case with glass panels and a gold coloured clock with a silver face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1525 of 4/6.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.