An 18th century antique clock was stolen in a burglary.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Old Broyle Road, Chichester, between 9am and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The Seven Oaks antique clock, dates from about 1770, is in a black wooden case with glass panels and a gold coloured clock with a silver face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1525 of 4/6.
- £6m to be used to fix roundabout at Brighton's "most hazardous" junction
- Government body slams council claims over concessionary bus travel
- ‘Sinister’ robbers attack students and neighbours
- Officers arrest drunk drivers as young as 11
- Can you help get engagement and wedding rings back to couple?