An 18th century antique clock was stolen in a burglary.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Old Broyle Road, Chichester, between 9am and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The Seven Oaks antique clock, dates from about 1770, is in a black wooden case with glass panels and a gold coloured clock with a silver face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1525 of 4/6.
- Five-year-old girl knocked down by car dies in hospital
- UPDATE: Two young men dead after car crashes into tree in Handcross
- Travellers on Hove Park: "We need a site for Christmas"
- Disruption on the trains following overrunning engineering work
- Argus posters inspire charity calendar