Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Antique clock stolen from Chichester home
1:19pm Monday 10th June 2013 in News
An 18th century antique clock was stolen in a burglary.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Old Broyle Road, Chichester, between 9am and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The Seven Oaks antique clock, dates from about 1770, is in a black wooden case with glass panels and a gold coloured clock with a silver face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1525 of 4/6.
- Special report: Will your MP take an 11% pay rise?
- Jury continues deliberations in rent boy 'murder'
- Wife of jailed Brighton marine ‘overwhelmed’ by support
- Bird species in sharp decline in Sussex
- Father Scotty McGill tells of horror after being attacked by machete in street
Comments are closed on this article.