An 18th century antique clock was stolen in a burglary.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Old Broyle Road, Chichester, between 9am and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The Seven Oaks antique clock, dates from about 1770, is in a black wooden case with glass panels and a gold coloured clock with a silver face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1525 of 4/6.
- A Snowdog for little Niamh and a staggering £337,000 for The Martlets
- Rag 'n' Bone man named winner of Brits' critics' choice award
- Calls for the end of weekly bin collections to save money and boost recycling
- Lessons 'have not been learned' despite the Marlie Farm tragedy
- Teenage riding star killed in head on car crash