Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Latest craze of paddleboard yoga comes to Brighton and Hove
9:45am Friday 5th July 2013 in News
Get ready for the latest craze in town – paddleboard yoga.
Though it may sound like a novel spectacle to rank alongside dog surfing, the fitness exercise has already taken America by storm.
Its popularity is now sweeping into Brighton and Hove with classes fully booked at Lagoon Watersports in Hove for the past three weeks.
The exercise is known for giving the body a ‘core’ workout because of the added challenge of having to maintain balance while performing.
It said to tone muscles, reduce stress and increase awareness.
As well as the yoga hybrid, the centre also does fitness paddleboarding sessions, which include a mixture of boarding and on-land exercise.
The sessions are held at Hove Lagoon on Tuesdays from 6.30pm.
Call 01273 424842 or go to lagoon.co.uk.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.