Get ready for the latest craze in town – paddleboard yoga.
Though it may sound like a novel spectacle to rank alongside dog surfing, the fitness exercise has already taken America by storm.
Its popularity is now sweeping into Brighton and Hove with classes fully booked at Lagoon Watersports in Hove for the past three weeks.
The exercise is known for giving the body a ‘core’ workout because of the added challenge of having to maintain balance while performing.
It said to tone muscles, reduce stress and increase awareness.
As well as the yoga hybrid, the centre also does fitness paddleboarding sessions, which include a mixture of boarding and on-land exercise.
The sessions are held at Hove Lagoon on Tuesdays from 6.30pm.
Call 01273 424842 or go to lagoon.co.uk.
- UPDATE: Budget meeting stalemate
- Death of five-year-old boy in Algarve swimming pool was an accident
- Campaigners march on Hove Town Hall calling for no cuts to Children's Centres
- Extra £60 million handed to Royal Sussex County Hospital development project
- Man, 72, arrested after woman, 48, is raped in an alleyway after night out