Get ready for the latest craze in town – paddleboard yoga.
Though it may sound like a novel spectacle to rank alongside dog surfing, the fitness exercise has already taken America by storm.
Its popularity is now sweeping into Brighton and Hove with classes fully booked at Lagoon Watersports in Hove for the past three weeks.
The exercise is known for giving the body a ‘core’ workout because of the added challenge of having to maintain balance while performing.
It said to tone muscles, reduce stress and increase awareness.
As well as the yoga hybrid, the centre also does fitness paddleboarding sessions, which include a mixture of boarding and on-land exercise.
The sessions are held at Hove Lagoon on Tuesdays from 6.30pm.
Call 01273 424842 or go to lagoon.co.uk.
- After three crashes in five minutes, new £600k cycle lane branded a ‘death trap’
- Mother pays tribute to son, 22, killed in Handcross crash which also claimed the life of 21-year-old friend
- MPs call for train companies to take action over frequent delays and disruption to services on Brighton main line
- MP accused of using rock talent show 'to benefit the business interests of his girlfriend'
- Simon’s song and video Christmas challenge