Get ready for the latest craze in town – paddleboard yoga.
Though it may sound like a novel spectacle to rank alongside dog surfing, the fitness exercise has already taken America by storm.
Its popularity is now sweeping into Brighton and Hove with classes fully booked at Lagoon Watersports in Hove for the past three weeks.
The exercise is known for giving the body a ‘core’ workout because of the added challenge of having to maintain balance while performing.
It said to tone muscles, reduce stress and increase awareness.
As well as the yoga hybrid, the centre also does fitness paddleboarding sessions, which include a mixture of boarding and on-land exercise.
The sessions are held at Hove Lagoon on Tuesdays from 6.30pm.
Call 01273 424842 or go to lagoon.co.uk.
- Lido restoration plans wins £2.3m cash boost
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills