Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Caravan dumped and set alight in Woodingdean lay-by
7:52am Monday 8th July 2013 in News
An abandoned caravan was set alight in a suspected arson attack.
The small caravan was dumped in a lay-by in Warren Road, Woodingdean, before the carpet was set alight.
Firefighters from Roedean were called to the scene at about 10.30pm last night and were able to quickly extinguish the fire within ten minutes and limit the damage to the mobile home.
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.