Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two police officers injured in Cuckfield crash
9:39am Monday 8th July 2013 in News
Two police officers and a 29-year-old man have been injured following a road crash.
The two officers were driving a Sussex Police Land Rover Discovery when it collided with a Vauxhall Vectra at the junction of Staplefield Road and Sloughgreen Lane in Slough Green outside Cuckfield shortly before 7am on Sunday.
The 30-year-old officer who was driving the Landrover suffered whiplash and shock while his 33-year-old partner suffered whiplash.
The 29-year-old Vauxhall driver, from Heathfield, suffered a broken clavicle. All three victims had to be freed from their vehicles by emergency services crew.
The police vehicle was not responding to an incident at the time of the incident and the Independent Police Complaints Commission has been informed.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 509 of July 7.
- Nelson Mandela: remembering an inspiration
- Widow's drink-drive video plea
- Sentenced to life: Royal Marine from Brighton who shot wounded Afghan in cold blood
- Updated: "Biscuit tin" bomb hoaxer hunted in Brighton
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
Comments are closed on this article.