Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Van destroyed by fire in Barcombe lane
7:57am Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A van has been badly damaged by fire.
Fire crews from Barcombe and Lewes were called to a van engulfed by flames in Church Road, Barcombe, at about 1am this morning.
Fuel leaking from the van had also caught alight leaving a trail of flames.
Firefighters spent almost three hours at the scene with four firefighters in breathing apparatus battling the blaze.
The damaged van was then left with Highways Agency officials to remove.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
- Plumpton Green family go five weeks without electricity after tumble dryer fire
Comments are closed on this article.