Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
John Lennon's Ferrari to be auctioned in Sussex
2:30pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
John Lennon’s first car, a blue Ferrari, will be auctioned in Sussex.
The 152mph 330 GT will go under the hammer at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Friday.
The Beatle chose the sportscar after he passed his test in 1965.
It cost him £6,500, he owned it for two years and did 20,000 miles.
It is expected to reach up to £220,000 at auction, and comes with letter from Lennon.
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.