Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Oh baby, look what’s returning - BabyExpo Brighton heading to racecourse
3:30pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A major exhibition is returning to a city venue.
BabyExpo Brighton will take place at Brighton Racecourse on June 28-29, 2014.
This year’s event attracted visitors from 27 counties and three countries and featured almost 200 exhibitors.
The south east’s biggest baby show featured everything from fertility testing to pre-school operators.
Special Zones included the mumandworking flexible working zone with the Mumpreneurs Networking Club and the Phase Photographic onsite studio offering the opportunity for photos with Humphrey the Elephant.
Suzanne Borrell, event director, said: “BabyExpo Brighton is now an established fixture in the national BabyShow calendar.
"We love producing such an affordable, effective event to meet both the needs of visiting parents and our exhibitors.
"The show will return in 2014 under the auspices of BabyExpo’s first UK franchisee as this 'born in Brighton' event is rolled out nationwide.”
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Judge in Ricardo Pisano murder case has said he will accept majority ruling
- Hove shop assistant chases after knife-carrying robber
Comments are closed on this article.