Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man in court over Hove street killing
7:18am Wednesday 10th July 2013 in News
A 31-year-old man will appear in court today over a Hove street shooting after being extradited from Italy.
Edmund Nela arrived at Gatwick Airport last night and was taken to Brighton where he was charged with murder, two counts of attempted murder and possession of a Section 1 firearm, a pistol.
Albanian Xhem Krasniqi was gunned down in Church Road, Hove, on Sunday May 18.
Nela, who is unemployed and of no fixed address, will appear before Brighton Magistrates' Court this morning.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
- Plumpton Green family go five weeks without electricity after tumble dryer fire