Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lancaster bomber among Shoreham Air Show stars
12:30pm Wednesday 10th July 2013 in News
Exciting plans for this year’s Shoreham Air Show have been released.
The annual show will return for its 24th year and take place from August 31 to September 1.
The show, sponsored by the Royal Air Forces Association, will celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Dambusters raid with a RAF Lancaster flying on both days of the event.
Fast jet enthusiasts can admire fly-bys from popular aviation favourites like the Sabre, Strikemaster and Hunter T7 jets.
A Second World War ‘Airfield Attack and Scramble’ display promises to be the highlight of the show, featuring Spitfires, Hurricanes and German Buchon aircraft.
For more information go to shorehamairshow.co.uk or contact the ticket hotlines on 01903 282382/01903 714135.
- Special report: Will your MP take an 11% pay rise?
- Jury continues deliberations in rent boy 'murder'
- Wife of jailed Brighton marine ‘overwhelmed’ by support
- Bird species in sharp decline in Sussex
- Father Scotty McGill tells of horror after being attacked by machete in street
Comments are closed on this article.