Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Edmund Nela appears in court on Xhem Krasniqi murder charge after shooting in Hove
12:22pm Wednesday 10th July 2013 in News
A 31-year-old man who was extradited from Italy on a murder charge is due to face court again.
Edmund Nela arrived at Gatwick Airport last night and was taken to Brighton where he was charged with murder, two counts of attempted murder and possession of a Section 1 firearm, a pistol.
Albanian Xhem Krasniqi was gunned down in Church Road, Hove, on Sunday May 18.
Today he appeared at Brighton Magistrates' Court but spoke only to confirm his name and age.
He will appear at Lewes Crown Court on Friday.
- Jury continues deliberations in rent boy 'murder'
- Wife of jailed Brighton marine ‘overwhelmed’ by support
- Bird species in sharp decline in Sussex
- Father Scotty McGill tells of horror after being attacked by machete in street
- Santa bus in Woodingdean tonight