Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Celebrate Andy Murray's Wimbledon win with free tennis in Adur and Storrington
12:20pm Thursday 11th July 2013 in News
A leisure centre is offering up its tennis courts for free in celebration of Andy Murray’s historic win at Wimbledon.
Impulse Leisure is offering free tennis courts at its leisure centres in Adur and Storrington until Sunday, July 28.
The courts at Lancing Manor, Southwick and Chanctonbury Sport and Leisure will all be open to the public free of charge to help keep the Wimbledon feel-good factor going.
Andrew Dunstan, contract manager for Impulse Leisure, said: “We are offering free tennis until July 28, which coincides with the anniversary of the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. We are hoping to encourage local people to give tennis a try and keep the sporting legacy that gripped us both last year and last week alive.”
All courts must be prebooked and the offer is limited to one court per person per day.
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.