Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Kite flying fun at annual festival in Stanmer Park
1:50pm Thursday 11th July 2013 in News
Scores of kites are set to soar across the summer sky at one of the country’s longest running kite festivals.
The Brighton Kite Festival will return to Stamner Park this Saturday and Sunday between 11am and 5pm for its 35th year.
Spectators will be able to enjoy aerial displays from world-class flyers, team displays as well as Indian and rokkaku kite fighting.
For more information visit brightonkiteflyers.co.uk/festival.
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Judge in Ricardo Pisano murder case has said he will accept majority ruling
- Hove shop assistant chases after knife-carrying robber
Comments are closed on this article.