Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Loose masonry on Brighton health shop repaired by Brighton firefighters
7:43am Friday 12th July 2013 in News
Firefighters were called after parts of a building began crumbling into the street.
Fire crews from Preston Circus, Brighton, were called to loose masonry above a health bar in Sydney Street, Brighton, at just before 8pm last night.
Firefighters used an aerial ladder platform to pull off the loose masonry and were at the scene for about 40 minutes.
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.