Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton's Rapunzel loses hair for charity
9:30am Friday 12th July 2013 in News
A modern-day Rapunzel lost her locks for charity.
Juliette Crossman proved a case of hair today, gone today after having a dramatic cut in aid of the Little Princess Trust.
The ten-year-old from Brighton had eight inches of her plait removed at the Trevor Sorbie salon in Nile Street, Brighton, last Friday.
The Little Princess Trust provides real-hair wigs to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have lost their own hair through cancer treatment.
For more information on the charity, which is supported by singer Jessie J, visit www.littleprincesses.org.uk.
Trevor Sorbie also has its own charity, My New Hair, cutting and styling wigs for people with cancer or suffering medical hair loss.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.