Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Update: Pedestrian killed in A24 crash
6:42pm Saturday 13th July 2013 in News
A 90-year-old pedestrian has died after being hit by a car.
Sussex Police are investigating a fatal collision between the 90-year-old man and a car that occurred at about 2pm on Saturday on the southbound carriageway of the A24 near Horsham.
The road was closed for more than three hours between the Hop Oast and Southwater roundabouts following the collision with traffic diverted via Southwater village.
Any witnesses to this collision are asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Plumstead.
Did you see what happened? Contact The Argus on 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.