Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman rescued from Arundel river bank
9:54am Sunday 14th July 2013 in News
A woman was rescued after falling down a river embankment.
The woman was recovered by Worthing firefighters after falling eight feet down a muddy embankment along the River Arun near Fitzlands Road, Arundel, at 8.45pm last night.
Crews spent about 30 minutes bringing the girl back up from the muddy embankment.
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
- First World War medals burgled
Comments are closed on this article.