Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Patient falls from window at Brighton hospital
10:27am Sunday 14th July 2013 in News
A patient had to be rescued from a hospital roof after falling from a window.
Crew from Roedean and Preston Circus fire stations used a aerial ladder platform to rescue the woman from the flat roof of The Barry building at the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, last night at just after 6.30pm.
It is believed the woman had fallen from the window from a higher storey onto the flat roof.
The woman was brought down from the roof in an operation lasting about 50 minutes and taken to the accident and emergency department.
- Nelson Mandela: remembering an inspiration
- Widow's drink-drive video plea
- Sentenced to life: Royal Marine from Brighton who shot wounded Afghan in cold blood
- Updated: "Biscuit tin" bomb hoaxer hunted in Brighton
- Sussex business winners line up to take top honours
Comments are closed on this article.