Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Driver in hospital after crashing into Battle cornfield
11:00am Sunday 14th July 2013 in News
A motorist was taken to hospital after their car left the road and crashed into a cornfield.
The driver had to be cut free from his car after ploughing 100m into corn off the A21 at Whatlington near Battle at just after midnight this morning.
Firefighters from Battle and specialist teams from the South East Coast Ambulance service spent about an hour freeing the driver.
The road was closed northbound between the junctions with the A28 and the A2100 while the incident was dealt with.
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.