Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Chichester singer gutted at missing Rolling Stones gig
12:52pm Sunday 14th July 2013 in News
A singer-songwriter was left “gutted” after being forced to pull out of a gig with the Rolling Stones because of a serious chest infection.
Chichester-born Tom Odell was forced to pull out of his support slot for the veteran rockers in Hyde Park last night because of a serious chest infection.
The 22-year-old was due to play the main stage at the British Summer Time festival in from 5.25pm to 6.15pm but was replaced by Irish duo Hudson Taylor.
The young performer tweeted his frustration at missing the gig he had been preparing for for months.
He wrote: “I've been hit by a pretty bad chest infection.. so frustrating.
“Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the stones, sure they'll be amazing.”
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Hove shop assistant chases after knife-carrying robber
- Former Whitehawk FC players in court on match-fixing counts
- Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
Comments are closed on this article.