Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Nigel Farage pops into village pub
9:06am Monday 15th July 2013 in News
A political leader popped into a pub for a pint at the weekend.
Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party, caught the attention of punters when he turned up for a beer at the Woodman Arms in Angmering on Saturday.
He told curious customers he had been fishing in Littlehampton before briskly leaving at about 7pm.
A local resident told The Argus: “He was enjoying a pint with his son and admiring the lovely sunset.
“He was happy to chat with us and seemed like a nice guy. He didn’t stay for long though.”
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Drunk fools can attend course to avoid £90 fine
- Your Interview: send us your questions for Trevor Love
- £79 million plans for City College Brighton and Hove approved by councillors
- Jury in rent boy murder trial retire for fourth day
Comments are closed on this article.