Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove seafront cycling survey launched by councillors
12:20pm Wednesday 17th July 2013 in News
Hundreds of people have had their say on whether cycling should be allowed on the seafront.
Coun Cox said a clear majority of replies were against allowing cycling on the promenade between the King Alfred and the pitch and putt due to the narrowness of the seafront path.
However, the Conservative councillor said there was support for allowing cycling on the wider prom between the King Alfred and the Peace Statue in Central Hove, providing the cycling is leisurely rather than “racing”.
Coun Cox said the proposal was due to be discussed by the local authority in autumn.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.