Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Kemptown MP Simon Kirby backs Brighton to Lewes rail upgrade
1:20pm Wednesday 17th July 2013 in News
An MP has welcomed planned improvements to help fans get to Albion matches quicker.
Simon Kirby has spoken of his delight that Network Rail is set make £2 million worth of improvements to the Brighton to Lewes line and Falmer station.
The Brighton Kemptown MP, who recently met with representatives of Network Rail to press the case for these improvements, said that the improvements would make a real difference for passengers using services along that route.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hundreds lap up Christmas carol concert cheer in Hove
- Concerns about "wholly inappropriate" plans for new town reach Westminster
- Brighton man accused of raping two women he met on Plenty of Fish
- Arsonists target wheelie bins in Brighton and Hove
- Unattended chip pan fire causes damage to sheltered accommodation in Crawley
Comments are closed on this article.