Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Horse and Groom in Hanover paints 3D mural on their walls
2:20pm Wednesday 17th July 2013 in News
A talented landlady has impressed punters with her creative flair.
Millie Ballance, of the Horse and Groom in Hanover, has been busy painting realistic 3D objects and murals on the tables and walls of her pub.
She most recently painted a mural of her partner Pat on the outside of the pub in Islingword Road that shows him leading a horse.
Mr Hennessy said: “We didn’t have a sign so she decided to do it. It looks great.
“On the tables inside she’s painted a copy of a newspaper, a tobacco tin, ashtray and lighter and cribbage.
“I’ve spotted some of our customers trying to pick up the newspaper and lighter and then realising they’re just paintings. It’s quite funny.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Unattended chip pan fire causes damage to sheltered accommodation in Crawley
- New platform planned for Gatwick Station
- Happiness drive could improve Brighton and Hove economy
- Sussex church youth workers sacked weeks before Christmas
- Worthing Birdman winner in court to claim £30k prize
Comments are closed on this article.