Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Busting to change decision over Polegate public toilets
12:10pm Thursday 18th July 2013 in News
Lewes MP Norman Baker has called on Wealden District Council to rethink its decision to close Polegate’s public toilets permanently.
The council is to adopt a communitybased scheme with businesses being asked to allow the public to use their facilities.
Mr Baker claimed the council had failed to consult with local businesses to see whether they are willing to participate.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.