Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lewes school ballot must be re-run after technical hitch
12:40pm Thursday 18th July 2013 in News
A technical hitch means a parent-governor ballot election will have to be run again.
Priory School in Mountfield Road, Lewes, admitted it would have to re-run the count and people would have to vote again.
It said: “Due to a technical hitch we are re-running the electronic ballot.
“Even if you voted before, please vote again.
“All parents and carers for whom we have email addresses will receive the invitation to take part in the vote.
“If you experience any further technical problems with this, please contact the clerk to the governing body at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a numbered ballot paper.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Read all about it! Argus bills make up new calendar
- Circus Street Christmas lights switched on
- Faster, flatter Brighton Marathon course revealed
- East Sussex day centres could close
- Non-drinkers more socially competent - but strange, Sussex study finds
Comments are closed on this article.