A film crew took to the skies to create scenes for their latest thriller.
Southdown Gliding Club in Storrington provided the glider for the cast and crew of A Dark Reflection, which is about an air traffic controller suspended after a serious incident.
His reporter wife then uncovers a series of cover-ups.
Filming at Southdown focused on airline captain’s daughter Molly, played by 16-year-old Romina Hytten, from Storrington.
Despite never having been in a glider before, Romina managed to smile her way through 22 consecutive loops and countless rolls with experienced pilot Guy Westgate.
Filming of the sequences was captured by a specialist Twin Squirrel helicopter with a giant stabilised camera bubble on its nose and a film crew on board.
The film, being shot over nine weeks, stars Georgina Sutcliffe, Marina Sirtis and former Coronation Street actor Bill Ward.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Armed police close road after 'weapons' seen in property
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- Huge advertising hoarding covers up beautiful Grade I listed property
- No explanation for killed passenger's decision to put head out of train window