Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Film extras get the call for shooting new Tristan Loraine thriller in Horsham
6:30pm Friday 19th July 2013 in News
Up to 200 extras are needed for a thriller being shot in Sussex.
A Dark Reflection, by award-winning Tristan Loraine, is shooting at the South Lodge Hotel, near Horsham, on August 6 and 7.
Extras aged 25 to 65 years old are needed over three days.
The film is billed as Erin Brockovich meets All the President’s Men and is set in and around Sussex.
It is based on the director’s own experience as a British Airways captain.
His first documentary Welcome Aboard Toxic Airlines triggered calls for a public enquiry after its release in 2007.
Actors in his new movie include former Coronation Street star Bill Ward and Star Trek actress Marina Sirtis. Mr Loraine said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is interested in being part of a film or who is interested in how a film is made.”
The co-operative funded feature is also looking for donations, with £100 securing a place in the film credits and a share in the film.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.