Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Defibrillator destroyed outside Worthing beach office
A piece of life-saving equipment was destroyed outside a beach office.
The defibrillator, which can be accessed by the public, was destroyed outside Worthing beach office.
Both Sussex Police and Worthing and Adur District Council are appealing for information.
Call Sussex Police on 101.
- Search called off for woman who was swept out to sea after night out in Brighton
- Guitar belonging to The Cure rocker fetches £22,000 for charity
- Brighton claw hammer robbery victim tells of her terror
- Rail passenger misery as almost half of Southern Rail trains run late
- Brighton's Burning The Clocks set to go ahead today - without fire and fireworks
Comments are closed on this article.