Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hotel given top award for excellence
6:00am Tuesday 23rd July 2013 in News
A five-star hotel has been awarded a certificate of excellence by the world’s largest travel site.
The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne and its Mirabelle Restaurant both received the award.
The certificate of excellence is awarded to those businesses that consistently rank in the top ten per cent worldwide for traveller feedback.
Jonathan Webley, general manager at The Grand Hotel, said: “It is a reflection of The Grand Hotel’s faultless service and dedication to provide our guests with the best hotel and dining experience possible.”
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Fears for father-of-two after car found at Beachy Head
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Fitting farewell for Eastbourne war veteran Robert Argyle as 100 strangers attend funeral
Comments are closed on this article.