Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Troublesome Sussex children wanted to give Nanny a challenge
6:30pm Monday 22nd July 2013 in News
A real-life Nanny McPhee wants to work her magic on nightmare children.
A new Channel 4 TV series is offering Sussex families the opportunity to get expert help from acclaimed nanny Kathryn Mewes.
She has more than 20 years’ experience working with parents at the end of their tether Ms Mewes is nicknamed Nanny McPhee after the fictional character who has magical powers to make children behave.
The programme is looking for families with challenging children ideally aged between two and nine-years-old.
Email email@example.com or call 0207 598 7326 if you are interested.
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Judge in Ricardo Pisano murder case has said he will accept majority ruling
- Hove shop assistant chases after knife-carrying robber
Comments are closed on this article.