Former Rustington resident Simon Austin accused of filmed covert images of women on the tube (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Former Rustington resident Simon Austin accused of filmed covert images of women on the tube
A man has been accused of covertly filming women on the tube.
Simon Austin, previously known as Simon Austin Hamilton, 43, now of Vadel Ayre, North Roe, Shetland, but previously of Sutton Avenue, Rustington, is due to appear on bail at Worthing Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, July 30.
Austin is charged with 12 offences of making indecent videos and images of children from the internet between 2007 and 2009, with seven offences of outraging public decency by making indecent videos of women, filmed covertly on the London tube network in 2008 and 2009, and with one offence of refusing to disclose his computer password in May 2012.
At the times of all the alleged offences Austin was living in Rustington.
- Hundreds pledge help for brave little Ollie
- Vintage Brighton and Hove bus back on the road for charity
- Cash robbed in Bognor bike robbery
- Thieves steal £2,000 worth of children's toys from Eastbourne cafe
- Crawley firefighters swoop to rescue ambulance service
Comments are closed on this article.