Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Drugs equipment found near village green
Equipment used to take drugs was found outside a community green.
At 8.40am on Monday (22) a member of the public called police to report the discovery of used syringes, needles and other items linked to drug use at Chapel Green, Crowborough.
The items were collected by council waste collectors and disposed of a short time later.
Sergeant Michael Keeler said: "This is a very unusual incident for Crowborough.
"It is unclear when and how these items were left at the location but it is of some concern to us and we would urge anyone who knows how they got there to contact us."
Call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman 'raped' by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
- Anniversary tribute to Sir Patrick Moore
Comments are closed on this article.