Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Clock Tower Sanctuary homeless charity celebrates 15th birthday
1:10pm Wednesday 24th July 2013 in News
A homeless charity is to celebrate its 15th birthday with a reception in the mayor’s parlour.
The Clock Tower Sanctuary was set up to give information, advice and support to those who were sleeping rough.
It will hold its annual general meeting in Brighton Town Hall on Thursday at 6pm before Brighton and Hove mayor Denise Cobb holds a reception for supporters.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Concerns grow for missing 14-year-old Southwater girl
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Options for long-term future of East Sussex maternity services published
- Nottinghamshire burglar wanted by police thought to be in Brighton and Hove
Comments are closed on this article.