Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Grandfather is just grill! Sussex man named best barbecuer
6:20pm Thursday 25th July 2013 in News
Grandfather Ron Fincher, 84, from Sussex has been officially named the South’s best barbecuing dad in a nationwide competition.
Ron, from West Wittering will go on to the national finals of the Britain’s Best Barbecuing Dad contest with six other dads hoping to take home the grand prize of a new barbecue and £500 hamper of Welsh lamb.
The competition is run by eatwelshlamb.com and was started on Father’s Day in response to 60% of us claiming family meals are a favourite activity.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.