Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Judge rules he will accept majority verdict in Ty Medland case
The judge in the case of Ty Medland - accused of murdering wife Sam - has just said he will accept a majority verdict.
He made the ruling shortly before 12.30pm today.
Medland, 26, of Cavell Avenue, Peacehaven, is accused of stabbing Sam, 24, to death with knives which armed himself with in Queen Square, Brighton, on February 17 this year.
Medland admits manslaughter but denies murder.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Chaos and damage as rover bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
- Nelson Mandela: remembering an inspiration
- Widow's drink-drive video plea
- Sentenced to life: Royal Marine from Brighton who shot wounded Afghan in cold blood