Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police called after man seen preparing to jump from Worthing multi-storey car park
5:20pm Saturday 27th July 2013 in News
Police were called after a man was spotted on the wrong side of railings at the top of a multi storey car park.
The alarm was raised at Teville Gate in Worthing at 12.20pm today.
Sussex Police officers and friends liaised with the man, who had been drinking, and he eventually stepped back over the railings at around 2pm.
The man, who was in his 20s, was taken into custody for his safety.
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Fitting farewell for Eastbourne war veteran Robert Argyle as 100 strangers attend funeral
- Premier Inn plan for Lewes Magistrates' Court rejected for being out of character with town
- Mother of fire murder victim Terry Davies remembers her beloved son
Comments are closed on this article.