An annual beer festival is to return on October 10 to 12.
The Eastbourne event, which is being held in the Winter Gardens, will feature more than 150 real cask ales, ciders and perries.
There will also be an array of international bottle beers and world wines.
Entertainment across the three days will include live music and traditional pub games such as bar skittles, shove ha’penny and toad in the hole.
Last year’s festival saw a record- breaking 4,400 visitors drinking 13,326 pints of ale, 2,800 pints of cider and perry, 1,236 glasses of wine and 1,680 international bottles of beer.
Drinkers can vote for their favourite brews in the hotly contested Beer Awards, with the overall winner put forward for the Great British Beer Festival in London.
Tickets range from £5.50 to £9 per session, which includes a free festival glass and tasting notes.
For more information and session times call 01323 412000.
- New four-year budget process would not end Brighton and Hove City council budget "pantomime"
- Almost a year on, police conclude Eastbourne Pier blaze investigation with no clear picture of what happened
- Warning: ‘beware of snakes’ as second dog killed in attack
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Columnist in tribute to her son after his suicide