Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two teenagers take mobile phone off 12-year-old boy in Hove
1:34pm Tuesday 30th July 2013 in News
Two teenagers robbed a 12-year-old boy as he walked through a supermarket car park.
The young victim was in Sainsbury's, off the Hangleton Link Road in Hove, when he was approached by two black boys aged about 14 at 4.05pm on Monday.
One of the boys threatened to hurt the 12-year-old if he did not give them his mobile phone.
The victim handed over the phone and the teenagers left.
The first offender was wearing a red jacket and shorts.
The second offender was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt.
Anyone with information should call 101 or independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.