Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Four-car crash shuts the A27
8:10am Wednesday 31st July 2013 in News
Emergency services were called to the A27 following reports of a four-car collision between Lewes and Eastbourne.
Asilver Vauxhall Astra collided with a green Chrysler Voyager, a black VW Scirocco and a blue Fiat Punto at 6.25pm near the roundabout at Alfriston Road, Berwick. The crash caused the A27 Lewes Road to close for almost two hours on Tuesday.
The 41-year-old male driver of the Astra was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with back pain and the 23-year-old male Punto driver to the same hospital with serious injuries.
The 37-year-old male driver of theVWwas taken to Eastbourne District General Hospital with a minor injury.
Anyone with information or who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting serial 1300 of 29/7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.